The Family Pantry of Cape Cod
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
How It Works
- Come in during our operational hours (see below) and meet one of our friendly volunteers!
- Provide a current 4Cs ID and another valid form of ID. You can also use your current class registration form or log into the CampusWeb to show your current enrollment status.
- Currently, there is no financial qualification required to access the pantry.
- You will be provided with an ID card to present each time you visit the pantry.
- You are welcome to visit the pantry once a week. You will be supplied with one generous bag of food per visit.
- Since we are a choice pantry, you are welcome to choose available food items.
- Pantry staff may need to restrict availability of particular items, if inventory is limited.
Other Things to Note
- We offer a "Recipe of the Week" which consists of a simply recipe and 3-4 ingredients necessary to complete recipe. Clients can take this in addition to their regular bag of items.
- We have consistent items which allows our clients to become familiar with a regular inventory, therefore allowing clients to shop strategically when purchasing groceries elsewhere.
- Please be respectful of our guidelines and volunteers when visiting. We aim to provide a supportive and respectful environment for our visitors.
- Because our space is limited, we ask only clients to come in to the pantry. There may be some wait time during busy hours.
- Please let us know if there's a particular item(s) you'd like to have in the pantry, and we'll do our best to provide it for you.
Hours and Location
*Note: We are closed during inclement weather, holidays, and for January winter break. We are also closed during the summer months.